Hey Lovely Readers,
I hope you are doing swell in the last 3 hours I haven’t posted! 😀 I wanted to share with you my summer playlist now that summer is almost done hahah! You are welcome! No, but our playlists change so much on moods, and seasons and I was wondering what songs everyone downloaded the most in these past summer months!
As I’ve said before last year I was living in Italy for a month (I miss you Italy and all you Italians!). Anyways, I LOVED the music in Europe! The song that came out that was super popular was Duele el Corazon by Enrique Igelsias! Every place I went (if we’re being serious I was either at a cafe or out for gelato), they played that song and I just felt like I was so pumped for summer, and so high on life every time I heard it! Safe to say I brought that song home with me and incorporated it in my day-to- day life here. SO you can imagine that when Despacito came out, it such a fun song like that it had to be added to my playlist! And now that it’s extremely overplayed, I find that I still love it, because it is still so fun!
Alright! Here is my playlist for the summer (I’m only going to choose a few and I’ll leave that out because that is clearly the song of the summer!):
- I’m the One- D.J Khaled, Justin Bieber, Quavo, Chance the Rapper. I have memorized 90% of this song, the rest I probs have no idea what they are even saying in the rest of the song. Its got such a chill and relaxing sound! Can’t wait for Jbiebs new song (2 days!!! Yes I am a Justin Bieber fan, but if you had seen him in concert on his purpose tour like I had, you would understand! Also, think about all these amazing hits, he’s been putting out this year! He’s definitely on a roll!)
- Chantaje- Shakira- Who doesn’t love Shakira! I love the beat to this song, it’s another song completely in spanish so have fun making up the words for you non- spanish speakers attempting to sing the song (you will know the word “Que” I promise). I’m so jealous of everyone who can speak Spanish!
- Black Me Out- Against Me!- YUP I really love all genres of music! Or I definitely will give it a chance! This song is fun to sing if you’re really upset with someone, but it’s also just fun to sing. There are lots of swears so people will stare at you, but just stare right back singing the words! 😉 You’ll understand when you hear it!
- The Cure- Lady Gaga- I love this song, No words, it’s so amazing I play it as much as possible
- John Wayne- Lady Gaga- there are a lot of songs on this album that i just love, I will dance to this and A-yo a lot in my room! It is not pretty!
- Two Ghosts- Harry Styles- This one is kind of slow, but I love it! His whole album has this Beatles and Rolling Stones feel to it that makes me so happy!
- Galway Girl- Ed Sheeran- This is a fun dancing Irish song! I’m telling you Irish people! Sing more songs to me! That reminds me….
- Slow Hands- Neil Horan. I hated this song at first! I was like what is this garbage, and then after 2 listens I was hooked. Good lord. While we are on the One Direction track…
- Strip that Down for Me- Liam Payne, Quavo. This is just a fun song to sing! It’s different and so good! Well done One Direction solo artists.
- Paradise By the Dashboard Light- Meatloaf- this is my families travel theme song! We do a lot of singing and dancing to this! This and Bohemian Rhapsody. We usually end up driving 8 hours to go see my grandma, so these are the songs on my playlist always
- Santeria- Sublime- This is a super casual song and relaxed song. Classic!
- Attention- Charlie Puth- I don’t really like this singer that as much, but there is something about this song that is so damn catchy!
- California Love- Tupac- A playlist is not a playlist without some Tupac!
This is my playlist! There is a ton of stuff missing! Like I listen to way more classic rock! I love 5 long years by Colin James, I love Loverboy, Queen, Prism, STEVER MILLER BAND- so much love, and the Beatles! I also have lots of country too like Dirty Laundry is played a lot by Carrie Underwood! I also recommend City in Stars from La la land. It’s a slow song, but my god I sing it all the time!
Happy Listening! Let me know what’s on your playlist!